Monday, October 25, 2004

Beginning to Mutter

In Psalm 1, the writer talks about 'meditating on [God's] Torah day and night'. The Hebrew word for 'meditate' means to 'speak under your breath, repeat, mutter'. For me, that is what a blog is about--muttering online. I'm doing this mainly under the pressure of Keith Martel and Scott Calgaro, both friends from Geneva College. Why not, I guess? I'll finally dive into the nerdiest thing I have heard of--and force y'all to read whatever I write, which hopefully won't be worthless drivel, but some decent mutterings.

3 comments:

Keith Martel said...

mmm, doesn't it feel good to be that nerdy...

and from the brief look at the next entry, you my friend are far nerdier than i could ever hope to be. ever.

welcome.

Gideon Strauss said...

Hang on ... how does Scott Calgaro get to press you into blogging if he has no blog of his own? Or does he ... ?

Qere Ketiv said...

No...Scott doesn't have a page, but somehow he still got me to do it. Do as I say, not as I do...I guess.